Tuesday 10 April 2012

9th April - Koshikawa Korakuen

Yesterday was the hottest day at 21C so I decided to go to a garden ^-^
It was so hot that about 300m away from my hostel I had to go back and change out of my Jeans and switch to a skirt, then when I got to the garden I had to take my tights off!

The garden was Koshikawa Korakuen near the Korkuen Station. I got the wrong train on the way there (>.<) .. It was the right direction but it was an express train and it went past the stop I wanted to get off at!! --Σ(゚Д゚|||)  That was 170 yen wasted and my getting the right train streak ruined! Ooohhh well!

I got to the Garden and oh my god was it beautiful!! The cherry blossoms were in bloom and the sun was shining.. Perfect!!

I don't have much to stay about the garden but here are some pictures so you can bask in its glory!!














I spent about three hours in that garden!

Later that evening I went to check out the Cherry Blossom parties in Ueno park.



The atmosphere was great!! The air just faintly smelt of smoke and beer and there was laughter everywhere!! From the first picture you can see how busy it was, and that was just one tiny section of the area!
It made me want to do something like it when I was back home ^-^ 

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the fish coming out the water scared the shit out of me haha. I was scrolling through so quickly that it didnt look like a fish. Tbh im not sure what my brain turned it into haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete