Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 4 - March 12th - Off to Shinagawa to meet the group!

For the first night of my tour I was staying in the Prince Hotel in Shinagawa.
After packing and making my way there, it was about 11am, and I found out check in was only at 2pm, so I left my baggage at the hotel and went for a wonder :)
Right next door was a department store with mostly clothes, and a small restaurant, and when it got to 12 I decided eating there would probably be best as the menu had pictures and was in English. I ordered the Tokyo Ramen which did not disappoint.


On my wonders around the area I came across this small shrine right in between two large modern buildings.





I did pay 100 yen for my fortune but it was in Japanese so I'll have to ask someone whether it was good or bad :P

This is also the view from a bridge the goes over a main road,


and even the buses in Japan are cute ^-^ Makes me so happy!



When I was finally able to check in, I met the rest of the group and actually had a room where I could spread out my belongings for a bit :D Shame it was only for one night. The view from our room was absolutely beautiful though. Tokyo looks amazing ^-^






No comments:

Post a Comment